February 2011



Never ignore your poetry blog .
It knows where you sleep.


Monday, October 25, 2010

Notice to Ease elucidate an Embrace

There's something dark in Him.

I see it and I still don't care.

Rather trusting of bold Strikes

First taste daze &

and buyers without Wares.

The spaces of this man's mind I don't understand are villianized,
I allow his hands to guide the waltz,

Our eyes meet briefly acknowledging we hear the same music.


And our bodies move together and the story starts and I .

I focus on writing it perfectly, do anything to keep the story going.

I make a blunt motion and take more of his weight on me and I
I akwardly adjust my body to his.

I don't get scared, I don't fight it. I don't expect it. Each time.

Love and life I learn so deeply, my persistent student heart drives me to solitude.


I strain to adjust my body to his, she to he, my joints buckle, bones brittle.

There's something dark in him.

I just need to be held so I can make this story work.


Because the fight is keeping me alive.

I mock the hope I am infested with

Waiting, patient peace dove in my heart blushing with
the dream to beat pure and free one day.

I'm fixing the problem of only seeing the good in everyone.

By provoking the darkness I struggle to be free of; Love predators.
It’s love like a cause to question every beginning
e living, unfolding predestinations grasping for Breadth.

No comments: