February 2011



Never ignore your poetry blog .
It knows where you sleep.


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

९ वायस आउट

9 ways in and 9 ways out
I'd like to show you
all the things you make me care about.

1 to your soft eyes
and 2 for the sadness they've seen
3 for all of your touches
4 my body is blushing serene.

5 for the minutes I wanted you bad
6 are the seconds I count to when sad.

7 is for when we talk about life,
we kiss today for there may be no heaven, just strife.

8 shows up on a black rolling ball,
if it drops in the hole too soon, babe,
don't worry, I'll hold you, don't fall.

9 is for every way in and every way out,
I can't run, I can't hide
Not from the 1
that knows what my numbers are about.
The night is strong, The stars pull bright
Serotonin seas of tears are lost for the night.

No comments: