February 2011



Never ignore your poetry blog .
It knows where you sleep.


Monday, November 22, 2004

amsterdam mirrors

Hi this is my revised poem, "Amsterdam Mirrors" and some bio information:
Jess *&%

BIO: jess is a wanderer who is currently searching for intelligent life in boston. she is proud of this poem because she dosen''t bitch about her childhood in it. in her spare time she attempts to re define the word travel.

amsterdam mirrors
looking back
scanning images
amsterdam mirrors.
pause and surrender and allow
myself
to glimpse sharp edges of time drainers,
loud mind exhausters: architects of my every day.

amsterdam mirrors and there is no magic
just a mortal experiencing equator shift
Unabound to these weapons you call limbs

beaming inwardly in the low lights
the low ground the
sun is outstretched and mild day
and night bearing
prizms of light
subtly meet weaving lines of
waterway and shore

unabound to these weapons you call limbs
i gotta say
i look so much bigger
to that sad little life
measured in un checked e-mail
and the next best thing
thought fit so well
i see myself in the light, now.
i see myself taking my first steps all over again,
like ive never seen myself, before.

No comments: