February 2011



Never ignore your poetry blog .
It knows where you sleep.


Tuesday, February 08, 2005

comment ramble on "Isaac's Dream"

meeting isaac's dream roomate of some one im waiting for
not like i go out and try to be seen but
you know people know you the best that know you the worst
and guitarists always say, hey jess, write me a title for this mess of words, hey jess, when you hear this do you get any ideas for a layout a life
a lyric a hit a pause i heard you can make a
symphony fit a collage?
and he tells me the story of isaac's dream
i repeat it like an idiot thinking it means anything
mortals die one death and artists die two
one for the body and
for what they never could do
so i hear a story of isaac's dream
so dark it inspires me scary i know
another story to repeat
at times
when people should know
what we all must know.

1 comment:

Jeisikah said...

Just re read this little comment thing I wrote. I kinda like parts of it. the last three lines suck. Just wanted it to make it clear that I know. Any suggestions?