February 2011



Never ignore your poetry blog .
It knows where you sleep.


Saturday, December 18, 2004

slow opening

Listen
I regard these feelings as the last of a dying breed, an
Exorbitant diamond, thrust into my hands from an unknown
Source It feels real, everything about it is so perfect and all at once.
I cannot afford to be mistaken again,
To hold a treasure so long with such love to
Find it never real, at all.
Astonished- by what I think feel do
As my prisons of day to day thought and behavior
Shut down one by one
And I am free,
With every inch you get closer I come closer to me.
Listen I will never have confidence again if I get hurt again
Blind, wandering back back in the shadowed retreats of this life
-I need it.
So I am taking this slow, very slow
I wanted you to know
I am loving it, though
These frontiers of lust and emotional di
I step on them only with you, and that means something.
I breathe this new world so slowly, with you and you
Mean a lot,. So listen, baby
I want you to know how much I am thinking of you
So much I space my encounters with you to see you all around me
Even far a part
Cause I don’t want to be the one to fuck
Up a beautiful, beautiful thing This Time.

1 comment:

trudatman said...

Did you show this to him? It is honest.